Watch our Social Media Strategies Training Video
Sample Social Media Posts
- Are you ready to be a part of #OneDayAllIn? It’s a day to celebrate all the good going on in our communities!
- Mark your calendars for May 28. It will be a day for everyone to support our campaign at [link to profile page]. #OneDayAllIn
- It’s time to show that your community is full of generosity! On May 28, help us celebrate #OneDayAllIn!
- We’re getting pumped for #OneDayAllIn! Join the conversation by following @CanisiusHS and liking the #OneDayAllIn page on FB!
- Get ready to get up and give for #OneDayAllIn on May 28! Follow @CanisiusHS to stay updated on the giving movement!
- A little can go a long way when we get together and give together on May 28 for #OneDayAllIn! Join the movement!
- “I don't think you ever stop giving. I really don't. I think it's an on-going process.” – Oprah Winfrey. Let’s keep the giving going for #OneDayAllIn!
- “My hope is to leave the world a little better for having been there.” – Jim Henson. What will you give to make the world better? #OneDayAllIn
- Save the date: #OneDayAllIn is May 28! You can be part of the celebration by giving to your favorite nonprofit (which we know is us!). Visit https://givingday.canisiushigh.org to find out more.
- The real success of #OneDayAllIn will not be how much money we raise but the tremendous impact those dollars will have when nonprofits across your community put them to work! Join the giving on May 28 at https://givingday.canisiushigh.org.
- May 28 will be a historic day for everyone in your community to GIVE BIG! You can learn more about One Day. All In and support our campaign at [link to your profile page]. #OneDayAllIn
- Let’s show everyone that your community is full of generosity! On May 28, help us celebrate #OneDayAllIn and continue [explanation of mission/work]
- We’re so excited to be a part of #OneDayAllIn! You can support our campaign by visiting https://givingday.canisiushigh.org and donating on May 28. #OneDayAllIn
- On May 28, you will have 24 hours (one day!) to give where your heart is! To support our campaign, go [link to profile page]. #OneDayAllIn